IRIS Window Coverings offers you a number of name brand Horizontal Blind options. Horizontal Blind styles are available with aluminum,
wood or faux wood slats. These blinds are offered in various slat widths, in differing spacing options, with numerous head rail
options, and colors.
Unique Material Offerings – with 100's of Color Options
Over 30 years of providing superior Window Covering products and services.
Horizontal Blinds; sometimes called mini-blinds, have become a standard in the window covering industry. These blinds are no longer limited to 1" wide aluminum slat
material, but are also now available in ½", 1", 2" and custom made slats up to 5" in width.
Head rail options have also increased, with this accessory now offering integral valances and hidden installation brackets. These head rails can also
be equipped with baton or cord draw traversing mechanisms.
Horizontal Blind Product Features can Include:
- Available Motorized or Manual Rollers (although most are often motorized)
- Motorized blinds can be controlled by Building management, simple switches or Home Automation Controllers
- Slats offered in many different widths, from 1/2" wide to 5" wide
- Huge assortment of styles and colors
- Many decorative options are offered
- Specialty shapes including angle tops and arches
- Vinyl (PVC) slat material is also available
- All shades meet the ANSI Standard for child safety