Window Covering Motorization
IRIS Window Coverings is proud to be recognized as the expert in automated motorization window covering solutions in the Pacific Northwest. Our skilled personnel
have custom engineered window shading solutions for large scale interior and exterior buildings around the region since 1984. See our projects page which feature
a few of our success stories.
See Projects We've Worked On >>
Motorization, when applied to window shades and window coverings, refers to automating the functions of the window covering so that they will raise, lower, traverse,
or rotate at the touch of a button or through a sensor, timmer or computer command.
IRIS can Customize a Motorized Window Covering for and Sized Project
See The Brands We Work With for Automation >>
- High end motorized solutions include whole building automated systems that can include solar tracking, light sensors, and integration with building lighting and HVAC
- Mid-price motorized solutions involve programmable units
- Least expensive motorized solutions include remote controls for your units
- Many manual window covering systems can be upgraded to include motors for automation
- Rechargeable battery solutions exists for situations where electrical wiring is not available