A Panel Track Drapery provides a versatile solution for larger windows or open spaces, and is generally used as an alternative to vertical blinds.
Often used as a full wall window / sliding door window covering or as a room divider, creating a unique privacy screen or noise barrier. This
type of drapery can section off a home dining space or office conference room while stacking into a compact wall space when not in use.
Each panel drape glides on its own wheeled carriers for effortless operation, and this sleek modern style is available in the best assortment of fabrics and natural materials on the market.
The Panel Track Drapery system consists of narrow panels that stack to one side (or both) and then close for privacy. The drapery panels run on an aluminum top track with bottom hem weight bars.
The fabric used for the panels can be standard cloth fabric, roller shade material, grass cloth or woven wood material. Panel Track Drapery systems enjoy a myriad of uses in any room or office space. The drapery can be used to cover large patio doors, closet doors, or large window walls, as a room divider, or simply to control the environment on any elevation of a room.
Panel Track Drapery Product Features can Include:
- Available in Motorized or Manual solutions
- Baton (hand) drawn or cord operated
- Almost any material may be used, including Woven Wood (natural) and solar shade fabric
- Woven Wood materials usually have an edge binding to keep from fraying
- Continuous track widths up to 50 feet
- Stacking configurations can be center split, one way draw, or center stack
- Tracks are 2-5 channels that can hold 2-6 panels depending on design
- Panel widths can be varied, but 24" to 36" are generally recommended
- Panels are attached to track carriers with Velcro for easy removal for cleaning
- All Panel Track meet the ANSI Standard for child safety